Efficiency Rate is packaged in a self-extracting executable that contains install images for all supported operating systems. The latest release version of the bundled installer is available via most web pages on our site by clicking the Download Free Trial button. Users with firewall issues that prevent downloading directly from our web site can contact us for assistance.
- Efficiency Rate Server/Precision Instruments System Center is installed for all users, and the installer itself requires administrative privileges.
- Efficiency Rate Analytics is installed for all users, and the installer itself requires administrative privileges. (Once installed, Efficiency Rate Analytics can run under a non-administrator account.)
- Efficiency Rate Client is installed for all users, and the installer itself requires administrative privileges. (Once installed, Efficiency Rate Client run as system service under Local System account.)
Before installation, you should do the following:
- Read about how to plan the installation and system requirements, see Efficiency Rate Getting Started Guide.
- If you downloaded the product as a zip archive, unzip the folder and extract the entire product to a physical disc, such as a hard disk. Run Setup.exe from the physical disc.
If your servers and clients run firewall software, you might not be able to install client software remotely from the Precision Instruments System Center.
- Deploy Efficiency Rate Server. (Requires administrative privileges)
- Deploy Efficiency Rate Analytics on manager computer. (Requires administrative privileges)
- Deploy Efficiency Rate Client/Agent on users computers. (Requires administrative privileges)
After installation, you should do the following:
- Please read Quick Start Guide.
- Please read about how to setup your monitoring and analyzing policies and how to perform management tasks, see Efficiency Rate Administrator’s Guide.
- Please read about how to monitor and analyze performance, see Efficiency Rate User’s Guide.
Use the operating system's Add or Remove Programs facility to remove Efficiency Rate from computer.
- Remove Efficiency Rate Client/Agent from users computers.
- Remove Efficiency Rate Analytics from manager computer.
- Remove Efficiency Rate Server.